Reina Neval Aluminium Designer Radiator- Vertical Anthracite Radiators
10 Year Product Warranty
providing 'peace of mind' throughout
Free Delivery to Mainland UK
Next Working Day if ordered by 1PM
International Delivery within 3-5 Days
This product can be sent to over 30 different countries
- Product Specification
The Reina Neval is the alumiumum take on the most dominant radiator of an era in the Neva. The innovators that first launched the ever-popular oval tubed radiator, which became the prototype for many a factory to emulate, has now gone one step further by offering the same design (with the additinal option of towel hanging bars), yet in a stunning Aluminium form. Modern heating will no doubt see an abundance of Aluminium choices becoming the norm, but even in it's infancy we have every faith that the Reina Neval will achieve the heights of it's heating ancestory.
- The Reina Neval aluminium vertical radiator boasts a variety of sizes ranging from the convenient slimline 286mm option through to 522mm in width, making it an apt choice for a range of settings. Furthermore, the horizontal radiator options that are also available in this design ensure it's suitability, should one wish to achieve consistency throughout the home.
- EXCEPTIONAL HEAT OUTPUT - This unique designer radiator boasts an output of up to 13,220 BTUs / 3,906 Watts. The modern panels are evenly spaced vertically aligned to give a product that is not only easy on the eye, but one which offers a generous surface area to deliver a wealth of heat, akin to traditional convector radiators.
- ELEGANT FINISH - Each panel is finished in a classy Anthracite , powder coated several times to ensure an emphatic contemporary appeal. This guarantees durability throughout and results in a classy radiator suitable for any home setting, making them ideal as bathroom radiators , kitchen radiators , or even a suitable alternative to a standard towel radiator.
- CERTIFIED PRODUCT - These are Central Heating Radiators suitable for all central heating systems in the UK (and Europe) and this elegant room warmer has been tested to EN442 standards so is compliant with ISO9001:2008 quality regulations. When purchasing valves to go with this product you would need either angled valves (if your pipes emerge from the floor) or Corner / Angled Radiator Valves (where pipes emerge from the wall).
- PEACE OF MIND - 10 Year Product Warranty - Gain the extra comfort with the knowledge the item is backed by a full manufacturer warranty and our own 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if it's not exactly what you need for your project
Aluminium radiators are quickly becoming the popular heating option due to the many beneficial characteristics they possess, such as high resistance to corrosion, increased heating and cooling speedsand exceptional heating outputs. Add this to the lightweight nature of material and the ability to achieve some exceptional designs in a variety of sizes and colours, and it is understandable why they represent the future of domestic heating.
Each radiator is provided with an installation kit which includes wall mounting brackets, vent plug and an end plug. The radiator is supplied for use on a central heating system only.
Whilst we always aim to deliver the highest service standards, we would still recommend that any installation work is arranged only when you receive the radiators of your choice as products are subject to change and development. This also give's you the chance to inspect that the goods are to your satisfaction prior to incurring any fitting charges.
*Heat Outputs are quoted at Delta T70.
** Please Note: Any accessories such as radiator valves and towel hanging rails shown in the images are NOT included, however can be purchased separately. For more information please don't hesitate to contact us
height x width mm
BTUs / Watts
1800 286 366 73 4710 / 1381 1800 345 425 73 5652 / 1657 1800 404 484 73 6594 / 1934 1800 463 543 73 7536 / 2210 1800 522 602 73 8478 / 2486
height x width mm
BTUs / Watts
1800 286 366 94 7400 / 2170 1800 345 425 94 8880 / 2604 1800 404 484 94 10360 / 3038 1800 463 543 94 11840 / 3472
Next Working Day to Mainland UK (if ordered before 1pm) FREE Scottish Highlands, Channel & Offshore Islands £25 Northern Ireland £25 Saturday Delivery £20 International Delivery (2 - 5 days) Price subject to location
We endeavour to send out all goods within the stated time, which for many products is usually within 24 hours (excluding Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays)
Goods are delivered by courier to your stated postal address and will require a signature to accept delivery.
If you require delivery to a different address, i.e. work, or on a specific day, please email us before we dispatch the goods.
We are unable to change the delivery address after the goods have been dispatched.
If for any reason you would like to return an item, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee policy. This means that provided the goods are unused, in their original packaging and have not been custom made in any way, we are happy to provide a refund. For larger or fragile items we may however need to impose a re-stocking fee which would be deducted from any refund granted.
Responsibility for Returned Goods
Please note: Any goods returned are the responsibility of the sender and we recommend sending them back by a registered or recorded method. Vida cannot accept responsibility for any returned goods lost in transit. We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us.
If collection of an item is required, we will charge you the cost of collection which would be notified at the time of cancellation. If this course of action is taken we would accept any responsibility for the items once collected and in transit.
If the product has a manufacturing fault or has been damaged in transit, then you would not be liable for any costs incurred in providing a suitable replacement, although for items damaged in transit it is essential that this is reported on the couriers Proof of Delivery slip/terminal. In this scenario we would follow our Returns Procedure to resolve any problems in the quickest, most efficient way
Please Note that we will not be liable for any fitting costs of the products or consequential costs, should the product need replacing at any point for whatever reason. Any products that are faulty or of unsatisfactory condition will be replaced or a refund will be granted for the products cost and its delivery.
We Also Recommend