Radiator Pipe Covers - Nickel Sleeves and Collars (for 15mm Pipes)
12 Year Product Warranty
providing 'peace of mind' throughout
Free Delivery to Mainland UK
Next Working Day if ordered by 1PM
International Delivery within 3-5 Days
This product can be sent to over 30 different countries
- Product Specification
Our sleeve kits allow you to complement your radiators with pipe shrouds and floor plates to cover the regular copper pipework of your central heating system. The perfect rigid sleeve kit for finishing up unsightly copper pipe work from wall or floor to radiator valves.
The Caldo Pipe Sleeving Kit doesn't only enhance to the appareance of your radiator installation. It also provides a convenience. The 50mm diameter of the shroud means that your heating engineer can produce a slightly larger hole when bringing the pipes from the wall or floor, knowing they will be hid from sight when complete. This allows more play when it comes to final fix meaning there is less chance of pipes fracturing or plaster cracking, as the final installation takes place.
- The radiator pipe cover set consists of 2 x 130mm Sleeves and Shrouds, giving you all you require to tidy up your existing pipework when installing radiators . The 18mm diameter ensures the pipe sleeve fits comfortably over 8mm, 10mm and 15mm making them suitable for the majority of scenarios.
- The floor shroud has a 50mm diameter which ensures an elegant finish to the plumbing work providing the ideal compliment for straight or angled radiator valves
- Constructed from solid brass and finished in a polished Nickel, the set will subtly modernise any radiator - hiding away white plastic pvc pipes to leave a fresh stylish appearance
- Easy to cut and install - The sleeve sets are the perfect radiator accessories , ideal for use with Designer Radiators , Chrome Towel Rail and much more
- 12 Year Product Warranty - Gain the extra 'peace of mind' with the knowledge the item is backed by a full manufacturer warranty and our own 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if it's not exactly what you need for your project.
Height (mm): 130 Width (mm): 44 Depth (mm): 44 Weight Product (kg): 0.16 Weight Boxed (kg): 0.19 Tube Diameter (mm): 18 (to fit over 15/10/8 pipework) Floor Plate Diameter (mm): 44 Feature(s): Ensures uniform finish with radiator installations Adjustable: Can be cut down to required length Material: Brass Finish: Nickel Warranty: 12 year manufacturer's
Next Working Day to Mainland UK (if ordered before 1pm) FREE Scottish Highlands, Channel & Offshore Islands £5.95 to £9.95 Northern Ireland £5.95 to £9.95 Saturday Delivery £15.95 International Delivery (2 - 5 days) Price subject to location
We endeavour to send out all goods within the stated time, which for many products is usually within 24 hours (excluding Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays)
Goods are delivered by courier to your stated postal address and will require a signature to accept delivery.
If you require delivery to a different address, i.e. work, or on a specific day, please email us before we dispatch the goods.
We are unable to change the delivery address after the goods have been dispatched.
If for any reason you would like to return an item, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee policy. This means that provided the goods are unused, in their original packaging and have not been custom made in any way, we are happy to provide a refund. For larger or fragile items we may however need to impose a re-stocking fee which would be deducted from any refund granted.
Responsibility for Returned Goods
Please note: Any goods returned are the responsibility of the sender and we recommend sending them back by a registered or recorded method. Vida cannot accept responsibility for any returned goods lost in transit. We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us.
If collection of an item is required, we will charge you the cost of collection which would be notified at the time of cancellation. If this course of action is taken we would accept any responsibility for the items once collected and in transit.
If the product has a manufacturing fault or has been damaged in transit, then you would not be liable for any costs incurred in providing a suitable replacement, although for items damaged in transit it is essential that this is reported on the couriers Proof of Delivery slip/terminal. In this scenario we would follow our Returns Procedure to resolve any problems in the quickest, most efficient way
Please Note that we will not be liable for any fitting costs of the products or consequential costs, should the product need replacing at any point for whatever reason. Any products that are faulty or of unsatisfactory condition will be replaced or a refund will be granted for the products cost and its delivery.
We Also Recommend