Sidato Puro Designer Radiators Horizontal | Wide Oval Panel Radiator
15 Year Product Warranty
providing 'peace of mind' throughout
Free Delivery to Mainland UK
Next Working Day if ordered by 1PM
International Delivery within 3-5 Days
This product can be sent to over 30 different countries
- Product Specification
The Puro Horizontal Designer Radiator is an excellent choice to provide that finishing touch in any room. The range of sizes provides the opportunity to achieve exceptional heat outputs, yet with the advantage of low heights. This makes them the perfect option for below windows. With three elegant finishes to select from, you will not struggle to find the Puro designer radiator that is fitting for your project.
- DIMENSIONS - The Puro radiator is offered in a 295mm or 413mm height, ideal for small spaces where available wall space may be at a premium. The single or double panel options at 1500mm or 1800mm in length allow you to choose a heat output that is apt for your setting, without compromising its sleek visiual appearance.
- EXCEPTIONAL HEAT OUTPUT - This unique designer radiator boasts an output of up to 7275 BTUs / 2132 Watts. The modern oval panels are evenly spaced horizontally to give a product that is not only easy on the eye, but one which offers a generous surface area to deliver a wealth of heat, akin to traditional convector radiators.
- ELEGANT FINISH - Each panel is finished in a fresh matte White or Anthracite , powder coated several times to ensure an emphatic contemporary appeal. This guarantees durability throughout and results in a classy radiator suitable for any home setting, making them ideal as bathroom radiators , kitchen radiators , or even a suitable alternative to a standard towel radiator.
- CERTIFIED PRODUCT - These are Central Heating Radiators suitable for all central heating systems in the UK (and Europe) and this elegant room warmer has been tested to EN442 standards so is compliant with ISO9001:2008 quality regulations. When purchasing valves to go with this product you would need either straight valves (if your pipes emerge from the floor) or Corner / Angled Radiator Valves (where pipes emerge from the wall).
Each radiator is provided with an installation kit which includes wall mounting brackets, vent plug and an end plug. The radiator is supplied for use on a central heating system
Whilst we always aim to deliver the highest service standards, we would still recommend that any installation work is arranged only when you receive the radiators of your choice as products are subject to change and development. This also give's you the chance to inspect that the goods are to your satisfaction prior to incurring any fitting charges.
Accreditations & Testing:
- Low carbon steel construction
- Tested to BS EN442 standards
- Complies with ISO9001:2008 regulations
- Compatible for use on all UK heating systems (tank fed or combi systems)
height x width mm
Tube Quantity Pipe Centres
BTUs / Watts
310 1500 Double Panel 10 1450 105 4371 / 1281 430 1500 Double Panel 14 1450 105 6063 / 1777 310 1800 Single Panel 5 1750 105 2622 / 768 430 1800 Single Panel 7 1750 105 3637 / 1066 310 1800 Double Panel 10 1750 105 5245 / 1537 430 1800 Double Panel 14 1750 105 7275 / 2132
Next Working Day to Mainland UK (if ordered before 1pm) FREE Scottish Highlands, Channel & Offshore Islands £27.95 to £44.95 Northern Ireland £27.95 to £37.95 Saturday Delivery £15.95 International Delivery (2 - 5 days) Price subject to location
We endeavour to send out all goods within the stated time, which for many products is usually within 24 hours (excluding Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays)
Goods are delivered by courier to your stated postal address and will require a signature to accept delivery.
If you require delivery to a different address, i.e. work, or on a specific day, please email us before we dispatch the goods.
We are unable to change the delivery address after the goods have been dispatched.
If for any reason you would like to return an item, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee policy. This means that provided the goods are unused, in their original packaging and have not been custom made in any way, we are happy to provide a refund. For larger or fragile items we may however need to impose a re-stocking fee which would be deducted from any refund granted.
Responsibility for Returned Goods
Please note: Any goods returned are the responsibility of the sender and we recommend sending them back by a registered or recorded method. Vida cannot accept responsibility for any returned goods lost in transit. We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us.
If collection of an item is required, we will charge you the cost of collection which would be notified at the time of cancellation. If this course of action is taken we would accept any responsibility for the items once collected and in transit.
If the product has a manufacturing fault or has been damaged in transit, then you would not be liable for any costs incurred in providing a suitable replacement, although for items damaged in transit it is essential that this is reported on the couriers Proof of Delivery slip/terminal. In this scenario we would follow our Returns Procedure to resolve any problems in the quickest, most efficient way
Please Note that we will not be liable for any fitting costs of the products or consequential costs, should the product need replacing at any point for whatever reason. Any products that are faulty or of unsatisfactory condition will be replaced or a refund will be granted for the products cost and its delivery.
We Also Recommend