Luvanto Click Arctic Maple - Luxury Vinyl Flooring
25 Year Product Warranty
providing 'peace of mind' throughout
Free Delivery to Mainland UK
Next Working Day if ordered by 12PM
International Delivery within 3-5 Days
This product can be sent to over 30 different countries
- Product Specification
- Helpful Calculators
Our beautiful Arctic Maple is a clean and light floor that looks fantastic with contrasting walls. Whether you’re looking for something subtle and sleek or something more like a feature floor, Arctic Maple offers the flexibility and versatility to do both.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY - Vinyl floor tiles, that are not only realistic to view and touch, but ones which are also extremely practical. This particular range does not shrink or expand as much as laminate flooring so it is safe for using underfloor heating – a perfect addition to your bathroom, as kitchen flooring or perhaps the living room floor. The Click range is extremely stable, strong and safe which means it will look new for many years, prevent slipping and give your home that ‘wow factor’, not to mention a tough joint locking system, therefore there’s no need for glue or any mess.
- DIMENSIONS - This exceptional luxury vinyl flooring range comes in a pack quantity of 2.20 m² with each individal plank measuring 1220mm x 180mm x 4mm.
- FAST, HASSLE-FREE, FLOORING FOR THE FAMILY - This spectacular flooring range includes wood effect planks and stone tile effect products, and provides fast, hassle-free fitted flooring. With the newest click technology system you can walk on your new luxurious flooring straight away, eliminating the use of glue – something that is incredibly popular with DIY fitters. The Click-together flooring proves popular to use in bathrooms and kitchens due to it being 100% waterproof and susceptible to moisture and is very handy if you are elderly or have small children who are just finding their feet, with a high slip resistance,
- SUITABILITY - The properties of the Click flooring range ensure it's suitablity for heavy domestic and commercial use. The tiles are stain-proof and easy to clean and are 100% waterproof. Further to this the PVC vinyl material contains Fire resistant properties that guarantee the safety of the product ; which when combined with aesthetic quality and durability over time all makes for a product that ticks all the boxes as a flooring solution, whatever the setting.
- 25 YEAR WARRANTY - Gain the extra 'peace of mind' with the knowledge the item is backed by a full manufacturer warranty and our own 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if it's not exactly what you need for your project. If you still aren't fully convinced then please get in touch and we'll be happy to provide samples of any flooring to help assist your decision.
Width 180mm Length 1220mm Pack Size 2.20m2 Thickness 4mm Wear layer 0.5mm Total Weight 8420g/m2 Surface Treatment PU Slip resistance R10 Wet Pendulum Test 36+ Fire resistance (EN 13501-1) Bfl-s1 Colour fastness (EN ISO 105-E01) +6 Stain Resistance (EN423) Pass Impact noise rating (ISO 10140) 4dB Castor chair suitability (EN 985) Pass Underfloor Heating Suitable, max. 27°C Install Click Guarantee 25 years domestic, 10 years commercial
Next Working Day to Mainland UK (if ordered before 12pm) FREE Scottish Highlands, Channel & Offshore Islands £12.95 to £19.95 Northern Ireland £15.95 to £19.95 Saturday Delivery £19.95 International Delivery (2 - 5 days) Price subject to location
We endeavour to send out all goods within the stated time, which for many products is usually within 24 hours (excluding Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays)
Goods are delivered by courier to your stated postal address and will require a signature to accept delivery.
If you require delivery to a different address, i.e. work, or on a specific day, please email us before we dispatch the goods.
We are unable to change the delivery address after the goods have been dispatched.
If for any reason you would like to return an item, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee policy. This means that provided the goods are unused, in their original packaging and have not been custom made in any way, we are happy to provide a refund. For larger or fragile items we may however need to impose a re-stocking fee which would be deducted from any refund granted.
Responsibility for Returned Goods
Please note: Any goods returned are the responsibility of the sender and we recommend sending them back by a registered or recorded method. Vida cannot accept responsibility for any returned goods lost in transit. We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us.
If collection of an item is required, we will charge you the cost of collection which would be notified at the time of cancellation. If this course of action is taken we would accept any responsibility for the items once collected and in transit.
If the product has a manufacturing fault or has been damaged in transit, then you would not be liable for any costs incurred in providing a suitable replacement, although for items damaged in transit it is essential that this is reported on the couriers Proof of Delivery slip/terminal. In this scenario we would follow our Returns Procedure to resolve any problems in the quickest, most efficient way
Please Note that we will not be liable for any fitting costs of the products or consequential costs, should the product need replacing at any point for whatever reason. Any products that are faulty or of unsatisfactory condition will be replaced or a refund will be granted for the products cost and its delivery.
We Also Recommend