Reina Casina Vertical Designer Radiator - Aluminium Designer Radiators
5 Year Product Warranty
providing 'peace of mind' throughout
Free Delivery to Mainland UK
Next Working Day if ordered by 1PM
International Delivery within 3-5 Days
This product can be sent to over 30 different countries
- Product Specification
- The Reina Casina aluminium vertical radiator boasts a variety of sizes ranging from the convenient slimline 280mm option through to 565mm in width, making it an apt choice for a range of settings. Furthermore, the horizontal radiator options that are also available in this design ensure it's suitability, should one wish to achieve consistency throughout the home.
- EXCEPTIONAL HEAT OUTPUT - This unique designer radiator boasts an output of up to 13410 BTUs / 3933 Watts. The modern panels are evenly spaced vertically aligned to give a product that is not only easy on the eye, but one which offers a generous surface area to deliver a wealth of heat, akin to traditional convector radiators.
- ELEGANT FINISH - Each panel is finished in a fresh matte White or Anthracite , powder coated several times to ensure an emphatic contemporary appeal. This guarantees durability throughout and results in a classy radiator suitable for any home setting, making them ideal as bathroom radiators , kitchen radiators , or even a suitable alternative to a standard towel radiator.
- CERTIFIED PRODUCT - These are Central Heating Radiators suitable for all central heating systems in the UK (and Europe) and this elegant room warmer has been tested to EN442 standards so is compliant with ISO9001:2008 quality regulations. When purchasing valves to go with this product you would need either angled valves (if your pipes emerge from the floor) or Corner / Angled Radiator Valves (where pipes emerge from the wall).
- ENERGY EFFICIENT - Aluminium radiators are more efficient than both steel varieties and Cast Iron radiators simply because aluminium is a super conductor of heat. Being a great conductor of heat the main advantage of aluminium radiators is how quickly they warm up and cool down responding to the pre-set temperature of your room. Aluminium radiators also have a very low water content and are highly responsive to thermostat changes which gives excellent cost savings through lower bills also benefiting from the fact they are very light and easy to install by a single engineer resulting in lower installation fees
Each radiator is provided with an installation kit which includes wall mounting brackets, vent plug and an end plug. The radiator is supplied for use on a central heating system only.
Whilst we always aim to deliver the highest service standards, we would still recommend that any installation work is arranged only when you receive the radiators of your choice as products are subject to change and development. This also give's you the chance to inspect that the goods are to your satisfaction prior to incurring any fitting charges.
*Heat Outputs are quoted at Delta T70.
height x width mm
Tube Quantity Pipe Centres
BTUs / Watts
1800 280 3 360 65 2811 / 824 1800 375 4 455 65 3748 / 1099 1800 470 5 550 65 4685 / 1374 1800 565 6 645 65 5622 / 1649
height x width mm
Tube Quantity Pipe Centres
BTUs / Watts
1800 280 6 360 86 4329 / 1269 1800 375 8 455 86 5772 / 1693 1800 470 10 550 86 7215 / 2116 1800 565 12 645 86 8658 / 2539
Next Working Day to Mainland UK (if ordered before 1pm) FREE Scottish Highlands, Channel & Offshore Islands �25.00 Northern Ireland �25 Saturday Delivery �20 International Delivery (2 - 5 days) Price subject to location
We endeavour to send out all goods within the stated time, which for many products is usually within 24 hours (excluding Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays)
Goods are delivered by courier to your stated postal address and will require a signature to accept delivery.
If you require delivery to a different address, i.e. work, or on a specific day, please email us before we dispatch the goods.
We are unable to change the delivery address after the goods have been dispatched.
If for any reason you would like to return an item, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee policy. This means that provided the goods are unused, in their original packaging and have not been custom made in any way, we are happy to provide a refund. For larger or fragile items we may however need to impose a re-stocking fee which would be deducted from any refund granted.
Responsibility for Returned Goods
Please note: Any goods returned are the responsibility of the sender and we recommend sending them back by a registered or recorded method. Vida cannot accept responsibility for any returned goods lost in transit. We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us.
If collection of an item is required, we will charge you the cost of collection which would be notified at the time of cancellation. If this course of action is taken we would accept any responsibility for the items once collected and in transit.
If the product has a manufacturing fault or has been damaged in transit, then you would not be liable for any costs incurred in providing a suitable replacement, although for items damaged in transit it is essential that this is reported on the couriers Proof of Delivery slip/terminal. In this scenario we would follow our Returns Procedure to resolve any problems in the quickest, most efficient way
Please Note that we will not be liable for any fitting costs of the products or consequential costs, should the product need replacing at any point for whatever reason. Any products that are faulty or of unsatisfactory condition will be replaced or a refund will be granted for the products cost and its delivery.
We Also Recommend