Reina Riesi Polished Stainless Steel Designer Radiators | 1200mm X 600mm Towel Radiator
25 Year Product Warranty
providing 'peace of mind' throughout
Free Delivery to Mainland UK
Next Working Day if ordered by 1PM
International Delivery within 3-5 Days
This product can be sent to over 30 different countries
- Product Specification
- EXCEPTIONAL HEAT OUTPUT - This stunning heater has an output of 2328 BTUs / 683 Watts. The flat squared sections used in the design of the radiators are spaced as such to give a product that is not only easy on the eye, but one which also offers a generous and practical surface area suitable for drying towels.
- DIMENSIONS - The radiator comes in the following dimensions, (H) 1200mm (W)600mm (D) 80-95mm - Pipe Centres: 50mm. Within the Reina Stainless Steel range we offer a number of sizes allowing you to choose the most suitable option that not provides the optimal heat source, but one which also adds that contemporary elegance to your home.
- ELEGANT FINISH - The exquisite reflective Polished Stainless Steel is the perfect choice to compliment tapware in your bathroom, giving a durable yet aesthetically desirable finish whatever the setting.
- OPTION FOR ELECTRIC - These are Central Heating Radiators suitable for all systems in the UK (and Europe) and have been tested to EN442 standards, so are compliant with ISO9001:2008 quality regulations. You can however, purchase additional components that would allow the radiators to be converted to be used as an electric radiator or dual fuel heated option, if this was your preference.
- 25 YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY - Gain the extra 'peace of mind' with the knowledge the item is backed by a full manufacturer warranty and our own 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if it's not exactly what you need for your project.
Each radiator is provided with an installation kit which includes wall mounting brackets, vent plug and an end plug. The radiator is supplied for use on a central heating system. You can however, purchase additional components that would allow the radiators to be converted to be used as an electric radiator or dual fuel heated option, if this was your preference.
Whilst we always aim to deliver the highest service standards, we would still recommend that any installation work is arranged only when you receive the radiators of your choice as products are subject to change and development. This also give's you the chance to inspect that the goods are to your satisfaction prior to incurring any fitting charges.
Height (mm) : 1200 Width (mm) : 600 Pipe Centres (mm) : 50 Wall Distance (mm) : 155-170 Heat Output (BTUs) : 2328 Heat Output (Watts) : 683
Next Working Day to Mainland UK (if ordered before 1pm) FREE Scottish Highlands, Channel & Offshore Islands £25 Northern Ireland £25 Saturday Delivery £20 International Delivery (2 - 5 days) Price subject to location
We endeavour to send out all goods within the stated time, which for many products is usually within 24 hours (excluding Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays)
Goods are delivered by courier to your stated postal address and will require a signature to accept delivery.
If you require delivery to a different address, i.e. work, or on a specific day, please email us before we dispatch the goods.
We are unable to change the delivery address after the goods have been dispatched.
If for any reason you would like to return an item, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee policy. This means that provided the goods are unused, in their original packaging and have not been custom made in any way, we are happy to provide a refund. For larger or fragile items we may however need to impose a re-stocking fee which would be deducted from any refund granted.
Responsibility for Returned Goods
Please note: Any goods returned are the responsibility of the sender and we recommend sending them back by a registered or recorded method. Vida cannot accept responsibility for any returned goods lost in transit. We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us.
If collection of an item is required, we will charge you the cost of collection which would be notified at the time of cancellation. If this course of action is taken we would accept any responsibility for the items once collected and in transit.
If the product has a manufacturing fault or has been damaged in transit, then you would not be liable for any costs incurred in providing a suitable replacement, although for items damaged in transit it is essential that this is reported on the couriers Proof of Delivery slip/terminal. In this scenario we would follow our Returns Procedure to resolve any problems in the quickest, most efficient way
Please Note that we will not be liable for any fitting costs of the products or consequential costs, should the product need replacing at any point for whatever reason. Any products that are faulty or of unsatisfactory condition will be replaced or a refund will be granted for the products cost and its delivery.
We Also Recommend