Thermostatic Radiator Valve Set - Anthracite Radiator Valves inc. Angled TRV & Lockshield | Delta
6 Year Product Warranty
providing 'peace of mind' throughout
Free Delivery to Mainland UK
Next Working Day if ordered by 1PM
International Delivery within 3-5 Days
This product can be sent to over 30 different countries
- Product Specification
The Delta radiator valves are a range of streamline thermostatic valves; idyllic for a variety of scenarios. In a choice of Antique Brass, Anthracite and Graphite Grey , Chrome or White finishes and manufactured from top grade material brass, their quality will ensure your radiator is complimented in the best possible way. Our thermostatic radiator valves are energy saving and environmentally friendly. Thermostatic radiator valves (TRVs) make it possible to control the temperature in your room quickly and easily. Simply set the temperature that you desire and radiator will automatically reach the required heat output. The heat sensitive mechanism will detect any changes to the atmosphere and adjust the amount of hot water that it allows into the radiator, keeping your home at a comfortable and constant temperature. Also, keeping your heating on constantly on a low heat could potentially save you more money than switching it on and off for big blasts of heat. This is where getting to know and understand the timer settings on your thermostat will really pay off.
Made to a high quality, the wheel-head and lock-shield radiator valves are constructed from brass and have a heavy, smooth polished finish and features variable pitch adjustable couplers. Whilst we recommend all TRV's are installed on the flow, rather than the return pipework of a radiator, this thermostatic valve is designed to be bidirectional and can be installed on either the flow or return, in any orientation, where the system also includes an automatic bypass valve, to deal with excessive fluid velocity.
- The Delta valves set consists of a thermostatic radiator valve head , an Angled trv valve body and one lock-shield, giving you the neccessary radiator accessories to control the temperature in your room quickly and easily. We also provide decorators caps and full installation instructions for further convenience.
- Our Anthracite radiator valves are constructed from Brass and finished in a powder coating, ideal for anthracite radiators or towel rails. The radiator thermostat valve has a smooth action allowing for six settings to achieve the perfect ambient temperature and will still operate if the room falls below 7°C providing frost protection.
- 15mm (1/2") connections makes these trv radiator valves suitable for the majority of European radiators, and ensures that they can function successfully on any UK or European central heating system. Whether you wish to use them as towel radiator valves or with a vertical radiator the Delta range is the ideal option to finish your project.
- Angled valve sets are most suited to situations where the central heating pipes emerge from the floor (or underneath the radiator), and where the feeds are at the side of the radiator. The radiator valves angled design lends itself to a variety of scenarios; a necessity when looking to achieve uniformity throughout the home.
- 6 Year Product Warranty - Gain the extra 'peace of mind' with the knowledge the item is backed by a full manufacturer warranty and our own 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if it's not exactly what you need for your project.
We recommend all TRV's are installed on the flow rather than the return pipework of a radiator. When used in conjunction with a system automatic bypass valve this thermostatic valve can be installed on either the flow or return in any orientation. System automatic bypass valves are a specific building regulation requirement for all new installations and boiler upgrades. All bi-directional TRV's from any manufacturer require the bypass valve to function correctly and thus avoid radiator hammer.
Height (mm): 130 Width (mm): 70 Depth (mm): 40 Weight Product (kg): 0.54 Weight Boxed (kg): 0.57 Style: Angled thermostatic radiator valve pair Orientation: Angled Compression Inlet(s): 15mm Outlet(s): ½" BSPT - Male radiator coupler and nut Radiator Coupler: ½'' BSPT - Male Comprises Of: One wheel head and one lockshield Includes: Decorator's cap Material: Brass Finish: Anthracite
Next Working Day to Mainland UK (if ordered before 1pm) FREE Scottish Highlands, Channel & Offshore Islands £5.95 to£9.95 Northern Ireland £5.95 to£9.95 Saturday Delivery £15.95 International Delivery (2 - 5 days) Price subject to location
We endeavour to send out all goods within the stated time, which for many products is usually within 24 hours (excluding Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays)
Goods are delivered by courier to your stated postal address and will require a signature to accept delivery.
If you require delivery to a different address, i.e. work, or on a specific day, please email us before we dispatch the goods.
We are unable to change the delivery address after the goods have been dispatched.
If for any reason you would like to return an item, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee policy. This means that provided the goods are unused, in their original packaging and have not been custom made in any way, we are happy to provide a refund. For larger or fragile items we may however need to impose a re-stocking fee which would be deducted from any refund granted.
Responsibility for Returned Goods
Please note: Any goods returned are the responsibility of the sender and we recommend sending them back by a registered or recorded method. Vida cannot accept responsibility for any returned goods lost in transit. We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us.
If collection of an item is required, we will charge you the cost of collection which would be notified at the time of cancellation. If this course of action is taken we would accept any responsibility for the items once collected and in transit.
If the product has a manufacturing fault or has been damaged in transit, then you would not be liable for any costs incurred in providing a suitable replacement, although for items damaged in transit it is essential that this is reported on the couriers Proof of Delivery slip/terminal. In this scenario we would follow our Returns Procedure to resolve any problems in the quickest, most efficient way
Please Note that we will not be liable for any fitting costs of the products or consequential costs, should the product need replacing at any point for whatever reason. Any products that are faulty or of unsatisfactory condition will be replaced or a refund will be granted for the products cost and its delivery.
We Also Recommend